We at Luxepets believe rituals are important, especially during a time of heartache. This order for a pet lovers memorial candle + self guided pet loss support program provides a space for you to heal at your own pace, in the comfort of your home.
As a Pet Loss Educator, Life Transitions Coach and I have been down the same road you’re on now. I created a line of products and support tools after the loss of my beloved dog, Sophie over 15 years ago. The remembrance gifts have sold in countries all over the world, helping thousands make sense of this deep loss we feel after losing a pet.
Many found lighting a candle helps maintain a powerful connection with their animal even though they are no longer here in the physical sense. Others wished for more support but didn’t know where to reach out.
Today, I created a self-guided pet loss support program to give you the support I wish I had when I was first grieving the loss of my pet. I’ve taken some of the most successful tools I use in my life transition coaching practice and translated them into a practical journey of discovery for pet lovers experiencing loss. I wanted to create something that was practical and cost effective. A self-guided pet loss support program with 27 lessons to help you heal.
Read more about this at http://www.modernpetloss.com
Below is a sample of what you are going to get.
- Why rituals are important and ways to create new ones
- How asking for support is easier than you think
- Why laughter is good medicine, especially in grief
- Finding ways to give back as a way to honor your pet
- How to allow yourself to have hopes and dreams again
- What our pets teach us
- The importance of cultivating companionship
- Strategies in accepting what is
- Learning to keep your heart open even when it hurts
- Discovering how to cultivate compassion for yourself
- Mastering the art of change
- How to trust your own timeline in grief
- Embracing memories with love
- Steps to being as kind to yourself as you have been to others
- How to cultivate patience with yourself while grieving
- Small steps you can take right now to take better care of yourself
- Why sleep is so important when we are grieving
The time for healing is now. You deserve to feel comfort and peace in your heart.